We are looking for Care Assistants / Support Workers to work in the community, providing high quality care to the elderly and vulnerable people in their own homes and encouraging them to remain as independent as possible.
We are currently recruiting both Full time staff (30-45 hours) & Part time staff for Evenings and Weekends (16-24 hours)
Ideally you will be a driver with your own car and live locally within a 10 mile radius of Eastcote/Ruislip/Uxbridge. In addition, you will be reliable and passionate about caring for people and making a real difference to people’s lives.
In return, we offer:
· Excellent rates of pay (one of the highest in the area starting at £12.75/hour and up to £15.75/hour at weekends)
· Enhanced rates of pay for evenings & weekends
· Enhanced rates of pay for 30min & 45min calls
· Paid holidays
· Tax free mileage
· Flexible hours
· Full training & support in your role
· Paid training (shadowing)
· Free uniform
· Private healthcare cash plan (after qualifying period)
· Private pension plan
Successful candidates will be required to complete and obtain a Disclosure Baring Service Check (DBS previously CRB) as this position is not exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.
If you are interested in a career in providing home care and want to make a real difference, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration or call 0203 903 6846 for a friendly informal chat
Contact us at email@example.com