Looking after yourself this winter in Eastbourne – car checks
As you’ve all probably noticed the weather has started to turn cold.
Are you prepared for any car journeys you are looking to take?
We’ve put together a short checklist for you to follow –
– Ensure your mobile phone is charged
– Plan your route and stick to main roads where possible
– If necessary and safe to do so, park on main road and walk remainder of the journey
– Check anti-freeze and de-icer levels
– Carry appropriate footwear, warm clothing & a blanket
– Check tyre tread & pressures
– Check windows, mirrors and roof are clear from Ice/ Snow
– Carry a torch
– Ensure you have some snacks and a drink