Everycare West Kent – Companionship Care
Companionship Care Services in Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Sevenoaks and the surrounding areas.
In many cases where companionship care is required for people living independently, it is the small, simple things that can make a huge difference to our Tunbridge Wells customers and their ability to function in a way which will help their overall health, well-being and happiness.
The Everycare companionship service in Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Sevenoaks and the surrounding area provides not just stress relief for immediate family members (in itself a considerable benefit) but also provides for a healthy interaction and perhaps light activities that are vital for service our clients in retaining cognitive abilities and physical health.
Our kind, thoughtful and experienced carers really enjoy working with our clients and are prepared to go the extra mile to ensure that the service provides maximum benefit. We often find that our clients are much more likely to accomplish tasks and participate in favourite activities when they simply have a companion with whom to enjoy them with.
Our Companionship services include:
Companionship and Conversation
- Discussions on current and historical events
- Help with reading
- Stimulating mental awareness
- Recording family history/events
- Providing respite care
- Planning visits, outings and trips
- Visiting neighbours and friends
- Maintaining calendar and appointments
- Assistance with personal tasks
- Aid with morning and wake up calls
- Help with clothing selection
- Assist with evening and bedtime
- Assisting with walking
- Holiday companionship
- Organising the post
- Supervising home maintenance
- Oversee home deliveries
- Meet with callers /answer the door.