Location - Tunbridge Wells Kent
We are committed to providing the highest standards of care. Why not come along for a chat and a cup of coffee to see if you would like to join our highly successful team
We have enough work to provide full hours.
Everycare West Kent offers our Care Workers – Care Assistants the following benefits:
· Guaranteed Hours
· Based on an average 40 care hours per week your salary would be over £30,000 pa and the mileage payment would be in excess of £5,000 pa (Tax Free)
· HIGHLY COMPETITIVE PAY RATES UP TO £17.00 Per Hour
· Enhanced pay rates for Bank Holidays.
· Holiday Pay
· £250 (tax free) introduce a friend bonus – payable after completion of the probationary period of new recruit.
· Full and Part Time Care Assistant Vacancies. Care workers can chose hours of work. No minimum hours required.
· Bonus Scheme.
· Nest Pension Scheme for all Care Assistants – Care Workers.
· Tax Free Mileage Paid.
· DBS fees paid by Everycare West Kent.
· Free Branded Uniforms.
· Career development opportunities for all Care Assistants to study for NVQ levels 3-5 Hospice in the Weald accredited.
· A supportive and friendly environment.
· All training provided for Care Assistants – Care Workers.
· All PPE provided.
· Sick Pay
· Early Pay Request Scheme.
Care Assistant Everycare West Kent – Tunbridge Wells- Tonbridge-Sevenoaks Area
Pay Rates up to £17.00 per hour enhancements for Bank Holidays. Everycare West Kent provides the highest quality home care services. We are looking for excellent individuals committed to providing the best care possible to join our team. This is a very rewarding role supporting our valued clients. Applicants need to be UK Residents with Full Driving Licence and access to a car.
Induction Training: We offer positions to both experienced and inexperienced candidates. We provide full training over a 3-day induction period. After completing the induction training you are placed with experienced Care Assistants for field shadowing and then working with a trained carer so that you feel confident and ready to go.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Zero hours contract
Salary: From £14.50 per hour
· Referral programme
· Sick pay
· Monday to Friday
· Weekend availability